Copyright Corrina Tough 2011

Monday 16 May 2011

Winter Portraits- It could be Pont des Arts France !!!

I was just flicking through Carla Coulsons blog and loving her portraits and when I checked out her winter portraits in Paris they reminded me of these shots I took of Ruby and Curtis last winter. It could be a bridge in France (but it's not!) I could only dream so... instead its at the Lady Denman Museum grounds in the beautifully stunning Jervis Bay on the south coast of nsw where I live. Who could resist a gorgeous tweed coat and baker boy cap, scarves and hunting cap. The day was a very sunny winter day (still cold though) and the light on the water was great. We were celebrating the opening of the bi-annual winter arts festival of which my teenage daughter and I had works in two of the exhibitions- so a special day all round. I love these shots- I can only aspire to be as good one day as some of my photographic heroes such as Carla Coulson, Henri- Cartier Bresson, Max Dupain to name a few. Go check out Carla's Blog (the link is at the end of my profile) she does some amazing work- and the locations soooo unbelieveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment