Copyright Corrina Tough 2011

Wednesday 14 December 2011

No 8- le Vin- Cupits Winery Milton





















No 8- le vin- Cupits Winery Milton. Now I know I mentioned this place in a previous post but we took the visiting relatives to Cupits winery on the weekend while they were here and none of us were disappionted. You feel as though you are sitting in a winery somewhere in France. The original building is very old and the rest has been done so tastefully it complements the view, the food and the setting. Service was impeccable, food was devine, French inspired. The view was stunning and I had to run outside between courses to click away with my camera. The kids enjoyed themselves and were able to run outside when they needed to expend some energy. We got there at 6pm and watched as the sun slowly set and the scene was changing until we left at about 9pm when the moon was full and glowing over the valley. What else can I say... I was transported. They have accommodation in the form of a small cottage and I am thinking this is on my wish list for a pamper for mum weekend. A short drive and you're at beaches and shops if you want to leave the amazing winery (I think I would be hard pressed to leave). The relatives were suitably impressed and we came home very satisfied. I wish I could post more of my images but there were just so many. xxxCorrina.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment